We’re looking for a tech savvy, creative, clever, resourceful, and take-charge personal assistant, to work on a 3-month contract basis with our CEO.
The executive assistant manages tasks and coordinates scheduling for our CEO, team and clients.
Our ideal candidate is kind, is comfortable learning new technologies, requires no supervision, can execute tasks without being micromanaged, thinks independently and takes initiative, wants to be a part of the local tech and art scene, has a few Mac products, likes to travel and wants the flexibility of a remote position, is confident, positive, and above all else, is super cool with working in an informal environment with a laid back team of marketers, writers, designers and developers.
We’ll train you! The position will require, on average, 1-2 hours per day (rarely to exceed 15 hours a week–you set your schedule). Most work can be done remotely, however, 1-2 days are required in our Lawrenceville office, depending on workload.
- Creative with a love for technology
- Self-directed–We hate micromanaging!!
- Comfort with Google Drive and Dropbox
- High energy and enthusiastic with a willingness to grow with us
- Task Management
- Meeting Scheduling
- Calendar Management
- Assistance with Errands
- Mail Management
- Keep Office Clean and Organized
Less Frequent Tasks
- Website blog posts (news, announcements)
- Client feedback, testimonial requests, and quality assurance through surveys (online and/or telephone)
- Online filing through cloud service
- Project management through Asana
- Communications through Slack
- Assistance with client acquisitions
- Tracking of communication with prospects
- Provide suggestions to improve the firm